ELO Program - CEMEX República Dominicana
Through our Global Cement ELO Program, you will be able to achieve your personal and professional goals by participating in several developmental projects in various countries.
What do we offer YOU?
- An intensive development program with challenging assignments that will allow you to learn by experience
- You will be part of a selected pool of professionals, the primary source of talent addressing complex projects in various parts of the world
- Company covered travel & cost of living expenses during your temporary relocation to Mexico as well as while you are on assignment
- Paid home-leave every 3 months
What you will be doing?
You will learn the operational aspects of our production technology. This program will allow you to develop your technical and leadership skills by actively participating in several development projects in various parts of the world.
The program consists of three development stages:
- Temporary relocation to Mexico to actively participate in the development program at Planta Huichapan
- Go through 2-3 assignments in different maintenance or expansion projects throughout any of our CEMENT Plants worldwide
- Return to your home Business Unit to continue developing in a full-time assignment in a local role
What do you need for this position?
- Fresh graduate from a technical university
- Analytical skills
- Process oriented mindset
- Problem solving skills
- Self-study and research skills
- Leadership, proactivity, self-management, conflict resolution